The Real Estate Co-Powerment Series is an education platform designed to demystify the real estate development process.
Through in-class instruction, coaching and mentorship, our goal is to demonstrate how community members, organizations, and small business owners can participate and benefit from their own neighborhood revitalization, and learn how to get active projects across the finish line.
A 7-week education platform meant to:
- Demystify the real estate development process
- Demonstrate how community members can get involved
- Help get active projects across the finish line
- In-class instruction by qualified professionals (24hrs)
- Post-class mentorship (10 hours)
- $200 Course Fee
- Community-based organization staff
- Property Owners
- Small Business Owners
- Active Community Members
- Those interested in learning the real estate investment process
“The Real Estate Co-Powerment Series increased my understanding of real estate redevelopment and how to properly work with city and private agencies to accomplish the goals of my community. What followed after graduating from the Series, was the confidence to believe in the process. Confidence then gave way to courage. Some folks participate in the cohort for personal reasons, some for professional reasons. No matter the individual purpose, we all want our communities to be healthy.”
– Denise, 3rd Real Estate Co-Powerment Series Cohort (Spring 2018)
“The Real Estate Co-Powerment Series is one the most worthwhile experiences I have had in a long time. It is practical and it’s instructors are actual practitioners. This program allows one to obtain knowledge while building a professional network at the same time. Upon completing the series, I am confident that I will be fully equipped to become successful in my development efforts.”
– Jacqueline, 1st Real Estate Co-Powerment Series Cohort (Spring 2017)
Ready to apply?
Contact us at email@example.com.